- Vault Construction
- Directional Drilling
- Cell Tower
Committment to your community
Electric Conduit Construction works in many states throughout the Midwestern U.S. We understand the impact construction can have on local communities, and want to do our part to keep our projects safe, as well as minimize disruption to the routines of residents of the towns we work in.
We have developed this community page to assist us in communicating the types of projects we are managing, the locations of the work, the duration, and any notifications that may be important for residents and businesses impacted by a particular project.
Our projects are listed by location and job number. If you received a "Door Hanger" card on your home or business, a number will be written on the bottom of the card. You can then look at the bottom of this page and find that number. This is a link to the actual project where more information can be found.
In addition to notifications we wish to actively engage your community and source labor, material and services where applicable.
- Recycling services for scrap wire, lumber and concrete
- Waste disposal services
- Portable toilet service.
- Food, Ice, Water
- Mechanical repair for vehicles and trucks
- Mechanical repair for heavy equipment
- Union affiliated workers for the telecommunications industry
MATERIAL SUPPLIERS INCLUDE:
- Light rental equipment like pumps, compactors, bobcats.
- grass seed, straw, mulch, lancscaping supplies
- Reinforcing rod
- Ready mix concrete
- Graded stone
We are committed to your community and wish to connect with you. Please use the contact form found on your project page to send us a note. We look forward to working with you.
Below is the current list of communities where we are working
For over 60 years, we’ve built an environment within our company where safety is everyone’s responsibility. Every phase of every project, we accept nothing less than an accident-free jobsite. We believe this standard leads to safer and more productive jobsites and that’s why we’re dedicated to having the highest level of protection for our employees, our customers and the general public. That’s our standard.
- 1.3 million ft. of pipe installed by Horizontal Directional Drill
- 700 Tower Antenna and Small Cell Sites 2013
- 1 million ft. of pipe installed by Trench
- 6,000 Communication and power cabinets installed