Electric Conduit Construction builds new infrastructure and offers maintenance on new and existing installations. These maintenance programs are typically customer driven and may consist of inspections, damage repair, antenna testing and alignment, equipment replacement, equipment upgrades or planned replacement of life limited or obsolete equipment.
ECC maintains infrastructure for:
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Telecommunication systems – small cell, back haul, network interface, antennas, etc.
- Any type of Outside Plant (OSP) fiber and related routers, sensors, or data collection devices.
- Electric Vehicle charging systems (Level II & III).
- Solar arrays combiner wiring, inverters, transformers
ECC can assist with the design of the maintenance program, project management, scheduling, and permit acquisition for traffic control or right-of-way entry, if necessary
For more information on ECC’s Emergency or maintenance services or for assistance setting up a maintenance program please call Carl Oko at 630-360-7903 or Greg Preisch at 224-806-0271.