- Vault Construction
- Directional Drilling
- Cell Tower
Electric Conduit has been an underground utility contractor for over 60 years. Our experience ranges from underground service and fiber installations for buildings to large scale utility relocations for major road projects. Our capabilities include:
- Maintenance and Installation of New and Existing conduit Infrastructure
- Fiber rings, long haul fiber, micro fiber installation
- Fiber optic cable splicing, testing, termination
- Horizontal Directional Drilling of any length and pipe diameter, including multiple and cased conduits.
- Concrete Foundations, Piers and Footings
- Conventional Excavation (Shallow or Deep Trench Work)
- Hydro-Vac Excavation
- Storm Water Run Off Prevention, erosion control and Water Filtration
- Man Hole Adjustments, Demolition, Rebuilds and Installs
- Concrete Finish Work Including Sidewalks, Access Drives, Cabinet Pads and Generator Pads
- Restoration Work Including Landscaping, Roads and Sidewalks
- 24/7 emergency call out service
We employ skilled laborers, operators and electricians that give us the ability to perform a wide range of work for our customers. Our company is built on a culture of quality and safety and for over 60 years we have been completing projects for our customers with unmatched quality assurance and on-time performance.
For over 60 years, we’ve built an environment within our company where safety is everyone’s responsibility. Every phase of every project, we accept nothing less than an accident-free jobsite. We believe this standard leads to safer and more productive jobsites and that’s why we’re dedicated to having the highest level of protection for our employees, our customers and the general public. That’s our standard.
- 1.3 million ft. of pipe installed by Horizontal Directional Drill
- 700 Tower Antenna and Small Cell Sites 2013
- 1 million ft. of pipe installed by Trench
- 6,000 Communication and power cabinets installed